Dana White’s Contender Series cards see prospects fighting for the opportunity to sign a UFC deal, with UFC president Dana White on hand to make the decisions.
In the featured bout, featherweight prospects clash with Arizona’s Reyes Cortez (5-1) taking on undefeated Roufusport MMA product Christian Rodriguez (5-0), who was heavy at 137.25 pounds despite being given an additional hour to make weight.
Both Rodriguez and Hadley were fined 20 percent of their purse, but the lineup will go on as scheduled.
The early weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in Las Vegas. The UFC Apex hosts Tuesday’s card, which streams on ESPN+.
The full Dana White’s Contender Series 43 weigh-in results include:
- Reyes Cortez (135.5) vs. Christian Rodriguez (137.25)*
- Martin Buday (264.5) vs. Lorenzo Hood (257.5)
- Jake Hadley (127)+ vs. Mitch Raposo (126)
- Viacheslav Borshchev (156) vs. Chris Duncan (155.5)
- Kathryn Paprocki (115.5) vs. Maria Silva (116)
* Rodriguez initially weighed 138 and was given one additional hour to make weight
+ Hadley initially weighed 127.25 and was given one additional hour to make weight