It’s currently one of the best US Black Friday 2021 audio deals we’ve seen, taking the Beats Solo Pro down to just $99. Walmart previously had the headphones available for $149, but they’ve now been dropped a further $50. That’s an astonishing saving considering the Solo Pro headphones usually retail for $299, though we often see the price dip well below that across many retailers.
Among Apple’s repertoire, the Beats Solo Pro can often be seen as a cheaper alternative to the AirPods Max. However, we actually prefer the Beats headphones in a number of key areas. Battery life, for one, is staggeringly high, ranging from anywhere between 22 to 40 hours on a single charge based on whether you have features like transparency and active noise cancellation switched on.
(Not in the US? Scroll down for deals in your region).
Today’s best Beats Solo Pro Black Friday deal
There is a reason why the Beats Solo Pro headphones are so cheap right now. Apple has actually discontinued the product, alongside some other Beats stalwarts, to make room for newer products like the Beats Fit Pro true wireless earbuds. As such, we’re now seeing retailers aggressively slash prices in order to sell through old stock, and there’s never been a better time to get your hands on one of the best over-ear headphones you can buy.
Interested in other Beats products? You can find all the best deals over at our best Beats Black Friday deals hub, which is constantly being updated with the best discounts from trustworthy retailers. There, you’ll also find some of the best true wireless earbuds like the Beats Studio Buds, if over-ears aren’t to your liking.
You’ll also find Beats products featured in our overall best Black Friday headphones deals, in case you’re after a look at the wider scope of headphones deals across both the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals periods.
More Beats Solo Pro deals
No matter where you live, you’ll find all the lowest prices for the Beats Solo Pro from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
More Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 30% off 4K TVs, Fire TV Stick and more in the Black Friday sale
- AirPods Pro: on sale for $189.99 at Amazon
- Adidas: 50% off sportswear and shoes + free shipping
- Best Buy: up to 50% off Keurig coffee makers, 4K TVs, laptops and more
- Cheap TVs: smart TVs from $99.99 at Best Buy
- Christmas: lights, trees, and ornaments from $6.99 at Amazon
- Christmas pajamas: matching family sets from $14.99 at Amazon
- Clothing: up to 50% off coats, running shoes, and watches at Amazon
- Costco: up to $900 furniture, laptops, TVs, and jewelry
- Dell: up to $700 off the XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware
- DIY: 40% off power tools, leaf blowers, and more at Walmart
- DreamCloud: $200 off luxury mattresses + $399 free gifts
- Gifts under $30: books, toys, and cheap gift ideas at Amazon
- H&M: fashion gifts from $5.99 for men, women, and kids
- Home Depot: up to 40% off tools, grills, appliances and Christmas decor
- HP: laptops starting at $199.99
- Instant Pot: from $84 at Amazon
- Keurig: up to 30% off single cup and carafe coffee makers at Amazon
- Layla: up to $900 off mattress bundles in the Black Friday event
- Lowe’s: 50% off tools, appliances, and holiday decor
- Microsoft: save up to $400 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar: $499 off mattresses + $399 in free gifts
- Nike: up to 40% off running shoes, hoodies, sweatpants, and more
- Nintendo Switch: latest stock updates on consoles and games
- Nordstrom: up to 40% off North Face, Adidas, UGG, Nike, and more
- Saatva: TechRadar exclusive – save $250 on luxury mattresses
- Samsung: Black Friday savings of up to $3,500 on 4K and 8K QLED TVs
- Shark vacuum: up to 15% off cordless and corded vacs at Amazon
- Target: massive deals on TVs, toys, Dyson, Keurig, and more
- Toys: discounts on LEGO, hoverboards and Barbie at Walmart
- TVs: smart Fire TVs from Amazon starting at $99.99
- Walmart: big savings on TVs, cordless vacs, and more
- Wayfair: up to 50% off Christmas trees, decor, wreaths, and stockings
Rhys is a Staff Writer for TechRadar, and while relatively fresh to the role, he’s been writing in a professional capacity for years. A Media, Writing and Production graduate, Rhys has prior experience creating written content for HR companies, restaurants, app developers, IT sites and toy sellers. His true passions, though, lie in video games, TV, audio and home entertainment. When Rhys isn’t on the clock, you’ll usually find him logged into Final Fantasy 14.