Our staff picks feature includes the consensus picks from MMA Junkie readers. Simply cast your vote for each bout below, and we’ll use the official tallies that are registered by Thursday at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
Those MMA Junkie reader consensus picks will be part of the UFC Fight Night 195 main card staff predictions we release Friday ahead of the event. UFC Fight Night 195 takes place Saturday at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The card streams on ESPN+.
Make your picks for the fights below.
Past five: Ladd 4-1, Dumont 4-1
Division: Women’s featherweight
Rankings: Ladd No. 3 (women’s bantamweight), No. 14 pound-for-pound; Norma Dumont honorable mention (women’s featherweight)
Odds (as of 10.11.21): Ladd -155, Dumont +120
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Aspen Ladd vs. Norma Dumont
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Carlos Felipe
- Erick Gonzalez vs. Jim Miller
- Manon Fiorot vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- Julian Marquez vs. Jordan Wright
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Andrew Sanchez vs. Bruno Silva
- Ramazan Emeev vs. Danny Roberts
- Luana Carolina vs. Sijara Eubanks
- Ludovit Klein vs. Nate Landwehr
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Brandon Davis
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Istela Nunes